The winter ski season is officially here! Out of all of the winter activities, skiing definitely takes the cake for cutest gear. And what’s better is that Amazon has an extensive selection of ski gear and outfits, making it easy to look cute and save money! To save you time, I’ve scouted Amazon for the best ski outfits for the slopes and for après ski.
The Best Ski Outfits from Amazon
When it comes to ski style, where you’re going skiing and your personal skiing style is going to have an impact on the types of pieces you’re going to want to wear. This is especially true when it comes to helmets, googles, and deciding between traditional ski pants or a bib-style.
For those of you that prefer après ski versus actually skiing, opting for a warm base layers (love these ribbed leggings!), a cozy sweater, and a great pair of bib pants will keep you warm whether inside or outside. Paired with goggles, you’ll be able to see no matter what the weather is like.
Grey Bib Snow Pants / Metallic Bib Snow Pants / White Waterproof Ski Jacket / Black Waterproof Ski Jacket / Grey Ski Gloves / Goggles / Velcro Snow Boots / Black Snow Boots / Ski Boot Bag / Faux Fur Hat
If you’re ready to hit the slopes, a pair of bib ski pants and a waterproof jacket that stay in place and keep you dry are important. These goggles will protect your eyes when going downhill and will help make sure you can see. After you’re done skiing, this faux fur hat adds a touch of fashion to your ski outfit while enjoying après ski activities. At the end of the day, pack up your boot bag and you’re ready to head home!
If you’re someone who wants to get to the mountain and get right to business, a simple ski outfit is going to be your BFF. This pair of bibs are warm and keep you dry and this jacket adds a fun pop of color, especially against a sea of all-black ski gear. This helmet and goggles are necessities, but add a touch of personality to your look and this strap makes it easy to carry your skis and poles from the car to the base of the mountain. These are all some of my favorite ski finds from Amazon!
White Weather-Proof Ski Jacket with Hood / Black Ski Pants / White Weather-Proof Snowboard Jacket / Taupe Ski Pants / Grey Ribbed Base Layer / Black Ribbed Base Layer / Ski Gloves / Grey Pom Pom Knit Beanie / Black Pom Pom Knit Beanie / Ski Helmet / Snow Boots
If you’re refreshing your ski gear this year, there are a few essentials you’ll want to purchase:
- Ski Jacket – This one and this one are both really great options and are cute enough to wear on the days you’re not even skiing.
- Ski Pants – Everyone has their own preference when it comes to ski pants, but this pair and this pair are two of my all-time favorite pairs. I love that this pair has a wider leg, great for snowboarding! This pair is a little more slim and looks way more expensive than they are.
- Base Layer – This ribbed turtleneck base layer is an absolute favorite of mine. They’re soft and stretchy but also warm.
- Ski Gloves – The gloves you wear are going to make or break your day. This pair has over 500 5-star reviews!
- Knit Beanie – I am a sucker for a pom pom knit beanie. They’re so cute and actually keep you warm. I love both this one and this one for post-skiing activities.
- Ski Helmet – A helmet is a must when skiing and this one is great! It’s sturdy, keeps your head protected, and has a clip for your goggles so you don’t lose them.
When putting together your ski outfits, don’t forget about base layers, organization, and helmets! I love this backpack for keeping your boots and all of your gear organized. It also makes it easy to carry your things from your car to the lodge. These down puffer pants are great to wear driving to and from the mountain, and also for any fun snow activities like tubing.
This post includes affiliate links, meaning I can earn commission purchases at no additional cost to you!